Leverage your store inventory.
Decrease delivery times.
Retailers need to maximize inventory turnover and margins, which is why they enable Ship from Store to leverage in-store inventory. Ship from Store is an omnichannel solution that turns your physical stores into active fulfillment centers, allowing you to save sales, decrease shipping costs, and reduce delivery times.
Ship from Store Benefits
The role of the physical store is changing. With enVista’s Ship from Store solutions, you will:
- Increase revenues by fulfilling online orders for merchandise that is out of stock at warehouses
- Decrease shipping times and expenses by leveraging inventory closest to your customer
- Expose store inventory across your network and channels to avoid unnecessary markdowns
- Maintain higher margins on slow-moving inventory and end-of-year merchandise by selling store inventory at full price
- Give customers what they want, when they want it and improve customer service
- Faster Time to Value - Enable customer-centric, unified commerce in weeks or months, not years
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership - Rapidly integrate with existing technology across your network & requires fewer IT resources
- End-to-End Consulting Expertise - Nearly 20 years of experience optimizing omnichannel commerce, supply chains and technology
Power Your Omnichannel Transformation
enVista's Unified Commerce Platform...
- Enables buy, fulfill and return anywhere commerce capabilities
- Maintains one version of the truth for customer, inventory, item, order and payment
- Delivers optimal, personalized shopping experiences both online and in-store
- Strategically built as microservices architecture on a multi-enterprise integration framework and a single data model
Meet One of Our Industry Experts
Jim Barnes is CEO of enVista. His expertise includes all areas within the extended supply chain, including global supply chain network design, strategic facility design, international and domestic transportation management, labor management, organizational change management and supporting supply chain and execution technology. Jim has consulted companies in retail, wholesale distribution and e-commerce industries.