Leverage Your Store Inventory
Enable buy online/pick up in store (BOPIS) and ship from store to improve physical store utilization, foot traffic and conversions.
enVista Store Fulfillment Benefits
The role of the physical store is changing. With enVista’s store fulfillment solutions, you will:
- Increase Store Foot Traffic and Conversions - Leverage buy online, pick up in store (BOPIS) for exceptional add-on sales results through clienteling and impulse purchases
- Speed Fulfillment Times - Enable ship from store to leverage inventory closest to your customer, providing improved customer service and order fulfillment at least cost
- Maximize Inventory Turnover and Margins - Expose store inventory across your network and channels to avoid unnecessary markdowns
- Enable Seamless Cross-Channel Returns - Deliver a seamless omni-channel shopping experience for your customer by enabling ‘buy online, return in-store’
- Faster Time to Value - Enable customer-centric, unified commerce in weeks or months, not years
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership - Rapidly integrate with existing technology across your network & requires fewer IT resources
- Improve Data Visibility and Business Intelligence - Obtain a single enterprise view of your customer, inventory, order, item and payment
- End-to-End Consulting Expertise - Nearly 20 years of experience optimizing omnichannel commerce, supply chains and technology
Power Your Omnichannel Transformation
enVista's Unified Commerce Platform...
- Enables buy, fulfill and return anywhere commerce capabilities
- Maintains one version of the truth for customer, inventory, item, order and payment
- Delivers optimal, personalized shopping experiences both online and in-store
- Strategically built as microservices architecture on a multi-enterprise integration framework and a single data model
Meet One of Our Industry Experts
Jim Barnes is CEO of enVista. His expertise includes all areas within the extended supply chain, including global supply chain network design, strategic facility design, international and domestic transportation management, labor management, organizational change management and supporting supply chain and execution technology. Jim has consulted companies in retail, wholesale distribution and e-commerce industries.