Anywhere POS for Omni-Channel Retailers
enVista’s cloud-based POS rapidly scales to grow with your business. Empower your store associates to deliver seamless, personalized shopping experiences to delight customers and exceed expectations.
There are very few solution providers that can bring a wealth of knowledge and consulting experience in retail, digital commerce and brick-and-mortar that also provide an integrated platform to manage ‘order to cash’ and ‘procure to pay’ across all channels. enVista was a clear choice. We are thrilled the enVista team has helped us attain our unified commerce objectives in such a short timeframe.
enVista POS Benefits
enVista’s cloud-native, POS software enables flexible, seamless engagement capabilities to delight and exceed customer expectations. With enVista, you will:
- Save the Sale - Give your store associates visibility to enterprise inventory and item attributes/variants
- Deliver Personalized Customer Experiences & Clienteling - Empower store associates with customer order history and profiles
- Improve Customer Service & Endless Aisle - Enable rapid checkout via mobile, kiosk and digital display
- Faster Time to Value - Enable customer-centric, unified commerce in weeks or months, not years
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership - Rapidly integrate with existing technology across your network & requires fewer IT resources
- Improve Data Visibility and Business Intelligence - Obtain a single enterprise view of your customer, inventory, order, item and payment
- End-to-End Consulting Expertise - Nearly 20 years of experience optimizing omni-channel commerce, supply chains and technology
Power Your Omni-Channel Transformation
enVista's Unified Commerce Platform...
- Enables buy, fulfill and return anywhere commerce capabilities
- Maintains one version of the truth for customer, inventory, item, order and payment
- Delivers optimal, personalized shopping experiences both online and in-store
- Strategically built as microservices architecture on a multi-enterprise integration framework and a single data model
Meet One of Our Industry Experts
Jim Barnes is CEO of enVista. His expertise includes all areas within the extended supply chain, including global supply chain network design, strategic facility design, international and domestic transportation management, labor management, organizational change management and supporting supply chain and execution technology. Jim has consulted companies in retail, wholesale distribution and e-commerce industries.