Seamless Catalog Management
Deliver the experience customers expect. Ensure your product information is correct and displayed in real-time across all channels and locations. enVista’s cloud-native PIM rapidly integrates with your existing systems, including order management (OMS), eCommerce and point of sale (POS).
enVista PIM Benefits
enVista’s cloud-native PIM rapidly integrates with your existing systems, including order management (OMS), ecommerce and point of sale (POS). With enVista, you’ll get:
- Centralized Product Data Management - Manufacturers, distributors and retailers can push or pull product data from an ERP, eCommerce platform, POS and/or electronic vendor catalog
- Consistency & Accuracy - Gain greater control over category management of items and attributes (including price management and multiple catalogs) across multiple buy and sell channels (eCommerce, store and warehouse) on any device
- Improved Efficiencies with Single Click Updates - Add and update unlimited product lists, details, attribute sets and groups with a single click
- Faster Time to Value - Enable customer-centric, unified commerce in weeks or months, not years
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership - Rapidly integrate with existing technology across your network & requires fewer IT resources
- Improve Data Visibility and Business Intelligence - Obtain a single enterprise view of your customer, inventory, order, item and payment
- End-to-End Consulting Expertise - Nearly 20 years of experience optimizing omni-channel commerce, supply chains and technology
Power Your Omni-Channel Transformation
enVista's Unified Commerce Platform...
- Enables buy, fulfill and return anywhere commerce capabilities
- Maintains one version of the truth for customer, inventory, item, order and payment
- Delivers optimal, personalized shopping experiences both online and in-store
- Strategically built as microservices architecture on a multi-enterprise integration framework and a single data model
Meet One of Our Industry Experts
Jim Barnes is CEO of enVista. His expertise includes all areas within the extended supply chain, including global supply chain network design, strategic facility design, international and domestic transportation management, labor management, organizational change management and supporting supply chain and execution technology. Jim has consulted companies in retail, wholesale distribution and e-commerce industries.