Optimize Enterprise Order Management
enVista’s market-leading Order Management System (OMS) is the cornerstone solution required for omni-channel success. Our functionally rich OMS optimizes omni-channel order orchestration and delivers the enterprise inventory visibility required to unify commerce.
As we expand our fulfillment services, understanding where our inventory is across our network is critical. enVista’s platform gives us enterprise inventory visibility, enabling our supply chain team to allocate inventory from any of our DCs or inbound inventory available to promise, ensuring we leverage all of our inventory investments.
enVista OMS Benefits
- Enterprise Inventory Visibility - Obtain a single enterprise view of inventory to enable available-to-ship and available-to-promise
- Order Orchestration - Optimize omni-channel fulfillment and manage the order life cycle across your complex network of stores, distribution centers, suppliers and 3PLs to fulfill orders and meet customer expectations at least cost
- Omni-Channel Fulfillment - Enable buy, fulfill and return anywhere: buy online/pick up in store (BOPIS), customer care, ship from store, ship from distribution/warehouse locations, and vendor drop ship (from supplier/3PLs)
- Customer Engagement - Empower associates to deliver personalized experiences
- Faster Time to Value - Enable customer-centric, unified commerce in weeks or months, not years
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership - Rapidly integrate with existing technology across your network & requires fewer IT resources
- Improve Data Visibility and Business Intelligence - Obtain a single enterprise view of your customer, inventory, order, item and payment
- End-to-End Consulting Expertise - Nearly 20 years of experience optimizing omni-channel commerce, supply chains and technology
Power Your Omni-Channel Transformation
enVista's Unified Commerce Platform...
- Enables buy, fulfill and return anywhere commerce capabilities
- Maintains one version of the truth for customer, inventory, item, order and payment
- Delivers optimal, personalized shopping experiences both online and in-store
- Strategically built as microservices architecture on a multi-enterprise integration framework and a single data model
Meet One of Our Industry Experts
Ruth Minj is VP of Product Strategy & Enterprise Delivery for enVista’s Unified Commerce Platform. She has more than 15 years of consulting and technology leadership and management experience. Ruth has been building teams focused on helping enterprise clients solve complex business problems through the application of technology. She is passionate about providing exceptional service to clients while creating an environment that encourages collaboration, innovation, teamwork and career growth for team members.