Go Beyond EDI
The ability to seamlessly exchange data with trading partners and across your retail network is mission-critical for unified commerce. Reduce invoice processing costs, improve customer service and enjoy advanced trading partner management by leveraging enVista’s B2B integration capabilities.
They brought a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise to our team. They factored in what other retailers were doing, best practices, and what they knew about the industry. It will not take long for you to realize they know what they’re talking about; they’re experts, and their team is high quality from top to bottom.
enVista EDI Benefits
Omni-channel retailers no longer have to struggle with EDI solutions that only enable basic data exchange or managed file transfer. Leverage an EDI solution that will enable processes. With enVista, you’ll get:
- Improve Trading Partner Compliance - Rapidly onboard trading partners and customize file formats, reduce manual processes and resource requirements, and improve compliance and data connectivity
- Gain Visibility & Control - Obtain enterprise visibility to inventory, orders, invoices, ASNs and other vital trading documents and data
- Reduce Costs - Benefit from a single partner. Unlike other EDI providers, we do not partner with outside firms to enable EDI connectivity.
- Leverage Managed EDI Services - Outsource EDI to enVista’s experienced team to reduce internal requirements if EDI is outside of your organization’s core competencies
- Faster Time to Value - Enable customer-centric, unified commerce in weeks or months, not years
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership - Rapidly integrate with existing technology across your network & requires fewer IT resources
- Improve Data Visibility and Business Intelligence - Obtain a single enterprise view of your customer, inventory, order, item and payment
- End-to-End Consulting Expertise - Nearly 20 years of experience optimizing omni-channel commerce, supply chains and technology
Power Your Omni-Channel Transformation
enVista's Unified Commerce Platform...
- Enables buy, fulfill and return anywhere commerce capabilities
- Maintains one version of the truth for customer, inventory, item, order and payment
- Delivers optimal, personalized shopping experiences both online and in-store
- Strategically built as microservices architecture on a multi-enterprise integration framework and a single data model
Meet One of Our Industry Experts
Susan Kasperski, Vice President of Delivery & Customers, is a results-driven manager with a focus on customer excellence and the development, implementation, and growth of new services and software. She has an extensive background in operations and transition management in the Big Box & Grocery Retail Industries. Susan’s focus for the past 10 years has been in helping clients solve complex business problems through innovative software programs.