Tom Stretar, Vice President and Labor Management Practice Leader, brings over 20 years of Supply Chain consulting experience in marketing, sales and implementation of complex supply chain improvement programs. His responsibilities at enVista include overall project management, customer training and delivery of supply chain management projects including: Supply Chain Assessments, Labor Management Implementations, Incentive Pay Programs, Process Optimization, and Slotting.
During Tom’s 20+ year career, he has personally developed or managed the delivery of over 250 Labor Performance Management Programs across North America and Australia.
Tom has been a featured speaker at some of the Supply Chain Industry’s leading user conferences & trade shows, including MODEX and ProMat, and is often interviewed by trade magazines for his insights on implementing labor management, change management, and incentive based pay programs.
Tom joined the enVista in 2009, following 16+ years of service at JDA (now BlueYonder). During his tenure with JDA, Tom served in several roles including pre-sales consulting and project management where he led several multi-site software and implementation service rollouts with such customers as Best Buy, Gap Direct, Ingram Micro, and Schering-Plough.
Tom has a Bachelor of Science degree from The University of Minnesota; College of Science & Engineering and served 5 years as a commissioned officer in the United States Navy upon graduating from college.
Tom's featured work includes:
- Press Release: enVista’s Workforce Management Practice Attains Record Revenue in Second Quarter 2017
- Press Release: enVista’s Workforce Management Practice Completes Milestone 200th Project
- Article: Offsetting the Fair Labor Standards Act Rule Changes Before They Are Implemented
- Article: Workforce Productivity, Morale Are Key to Omnichannel Success
- Article: 7 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Incentive Program
- Article: Five Steps to Improve Warehouse Employee Performance During and After Training