Discover cost savings and boost efficiencies in your operations.
Many organizations have a labor management system (LMS) in place, but most are not realizing the full benefits of the system, particularly around the insights that LMS data can unlock. This could be due to many factors, such as a lack of expertise in LMS data, limited resources to review the data, weak accountability policies, lack of trust in existing standards or operational changes. Whatever the roadblock may be, it is critical to work toward overcoming it in order to realize the highest cost savings and boost in efficiencies for your operations.
At enVista, we take a deep dive into your LMS data in order to identify gaps in your labor processes, which can lead to decreased productivity and other challenges. Our Labor Management Gap Assessment, implemented with our enABLE methodology, drives strategic project prioritization for a timeline as short as three weeks.
Is your company in need of a Labor Management Gap Assessment?
While it can sometimes be apparent, presenting as extreme inefficiencies and low productivity, when a labor management gap assessment is needed, more often the signs can be subtle. Ask yourself the following questions to determine if you may be in need of enVista’s labor management expertise.
1. Have you translated LMS metrics such as utilization, efficiency, indirect time, and gap time to a dollar cost in order to prioritize projects or to identify opportunities for improvement?
2. Have you analyzed your LMS data to identify if a standard is fair and attainable or to identify process gaps?
3. Have you recently assessed your accountability policy to ensure it aligns with the maturity of your LMS program and the culture and goals of your organization?
4. Have you recently assessed your incentive plan to understand the ROI of the program?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, enVista’s LMS Gap Assessment could help your organization increase labor productivity.
enVista recognized in Gartner, Inc.’s Warehousing and Fulfillment Vendor Guide for the Sixth Time
Key LM Gap Assessment Features
- Client LMS Questionnaire - Understand your business and how you use your LMS today.
- Data Accuracy Validation - Ensure the system setup and reporting provides a fair and accurate representation of performance.
- LMS Gap Analysis - Identify gaps in performance or attainability of standards by function, shift, worker and department.
- Value vs. Non-Value Add Analysis - Pinpoint focus areas for reduction of waste.
- Accountability Policy Review - Align expectations with culture and current needs.
- Incentive Plan Audit - Validate the ROI of your incentive program.
enVista is the only consulting firm that offers a robust Labor Management Gap Assessment. Our labor management consultants are experts in analyzing data in order to understand how it interacts with not only the technology, but also the people and processes within an operation. With the capability to work with associates at all levels for maximum trust and buy-in, we offer a unique perspective that will take your internal processes and efficiencies to a completely new level.
Just a few of the positive, tangible changes that our Labor Management Gap Assessment can bring to your organization are:
- Improved labor efficiency and utilization
- Project prioritization
- Reduction of indirect hour spend
- Reduction in cost per unit
- Reduction of overtime
enVista has been an outstanding partner with The Sportsman’s Guide in implementing and supporting our labor management and employee engagement programs we have in place.