enVista’s program managers provide clear visibility across many projects and determine the correct deployment of resources and capital to create maximum effectiveness for the organization.
Our approach to Program Management involves defining the initial tasks and then directing the ongoing tasks. Throughout the process, our program managers will also be responsible for identifying any gaps along the way.
- Gain alignment from all parties and establish a baseline
- Educate stakeholders and gain necessary support
- Identify areas of risk and change resistance
- Build an implementation plan based on the defined approach
- Define the core implementation team
- Work with you to assemble the implementation plan
- Develop an overall Communication Plan
- Define transition and conversion approach
Once the master schedule is prepared, all team members will be expected to communicate regular updates to the program manager at a predetermined time. The program manager will digest the project updates and understand the effects to the program overall. They will generate the necessary transparency, visibility, and related actions to maintain alignment in the program. These includes:
- Hold weekly update meetings
- Have one on one meetings with key stakeholders
- Call ad-hoc sessions to address issues and gain alignment
- Oversee correction process for off-schedule tasks
- Generate program level information on tasks, budgets, and scope
- Drive projects to completion
Good program management disciplines are the way to overcome pain points. One of the biggest benefits of using our methodology is the value of being able to reuse it. Once the processes, procedures and templates are created, they can be used on all future programs with only slight modifications. This results in reduced project start-up time, a shorter learning curve for project team members and time savings from not having to reinvent processes and templates from scratch on each project.
Meet One of Our Industry Experts
Broc Pittsford has over 18 years of experience in leading large project teams, including customer and vendor resources, to implement and integrate supply chain solutions to deliver business needs. Broc has a successful track record of implementing supply chain solutions for mid-market to Fortune 500 organizations across a variety of industries in the US, Canada, and Europe.
enVista has program managers experienced at managing many projects that span technologies, business functions, system integration and implementation, operational improvement, and material handling installation.
Our experienced team of program managers will provide you a wide breadth of optimized project management solutions tailored to each of our supply chain project offerings. The enVista enABLE® methodology mitigates risk by providing standard processes and techniques that achieve predictable results.
Our enABLE methodology has been tailored for WMS, LMS, TMS and Fleet, Network Strategy, Facility Design and Software Selection projects. The enABLE methodology has been successfully utilized in 200+ warehouse projects across retail, CPG/life sciences, food and beverage and 3PL/distribution industries.