As your managed security provider, our security experts will:
- Scan, assess, and test existing security controls to verify secure implementation of policies and technologies and assist with compliance activities
- Implement and monitor your technical infrastructure
- Monitor 24/7 for incidents and respond through our Managed Security Operations Center offering
- Develop various information security policies to provide clients with security governance to guide daily operations and follow industry best practices
- Implement and conduct periodic information security awareness training to teach employees how to avoid Phishing emails and malicious websites that may compromise computers and servers
One of the most important benefits that a Managed Security Services Provider can deliver is Security Awareness Training. Social engineering and spear phishing are the fastest way for attackers to compromise a company’s network. Phishing attacks can also be used to deliver malware and ransomware while targeted phishing campaigns can bypass common detection methods.
Users are the first line of defense against targeted phishing attacks. The implementation of a security awareness training gives companies the ability to identify users who are at risk for potential compromise and implement controls as necessary. Users can also be trained how to identify phishing emails and to avoid potential compromise. The training provider will offer periodic informational tips on security best practices to remind users how to protect sensitive information in a digital world, and management will receive reports on training to track completion for compliance audits.
Throughout our engagement, we will continue to monitor network traffic and manage event logs from your various IT assets. We will archive these logs for forensic evidentiary purposes. We will be able to tie all your alerts together to find connections and help you address them accordingly.