Executives from GNC, Spencer’s, Modell’s, Saddle Creek Logistics and American Freight Furniture will meet with NRF attendees, deliver Big Ideas presentations, and showcase how enVista is helping them unify commerce and improve profitability
enVista, a global software and consulting services firm, optimizing and transforming physical and digital commerce, announces today that as part of its “Unified Commerce in Action” experience at NRF 2020, enVista client executives from GNC, Spencer’s, Modell’s, Saddle Creek Logistics and American Freight Furniture will be on hand at enVista Booth #5849 to meet with NRF attendees and discuss how they are unifying commerce and improving profitability and customer engagement leveraging enVista’s agile Unified Commerce Platform. NRF 2020 is the National Retail Federation’s Big Show Conference and Expo held at the Jacob K. Javitz Convention Center in New York City on January 12-14, 2020.
Several retail client executives will also present Big Ideas sessions on topics including enabling omni-channel agility, customer service and profitability; leveraging vendor dropship to expand inventory and increase revenue; and why OMS and POS on a common platform and data model is required to unify commerce.
NRF Attendees are invited to meet with enVista client executives and attend the Big Ideas Sessions below.
enVista NRF 2020 Big Ideas Presentations:
- Omni-Channel Agility – Maximizing Customer Service & Profitability
- Tami Mohney, EVP, Marketing, eCommerce, and Human Resources at Modell’s, with enVista CEO Jim Barnes
- Sunday, January 20, 2020 – 2 p.m. Stage 4, Expo Hall, Level 3
- Strategically Leveraging Dropship to Expand Inventory and Increase Revenue
- Allen McClard, SVP of Merchandising at GNC, with enVista CEO Jim Barnes
- Monday, January 13, 2020 – 1:30 p.m. Stage 1, Expo Hall, Level 1
- Why OMS+POS on a Common Data Model Is Crucial for Unified Commerce
- Jim Brownell, COO at American Freight Furniture, with enVista CEO Jim Barnes
- Monday, January 13, 2020 – 3:15 p.m. Stage 5, Expo Hall, Level 3
Schedule of Executive Clients Available to Meet Attendees at enVista Booth #5849:
- Monday, January 13
- 11:00am-12:00pm – American Freight Furniture – Jim Brownell, Chief Operations Officer
- 12:00-1:00pm – Saddle Creek Logistics – Steve Congro, Director Omnichannel Technology
- 4:00-5:00pm – Modell’s Sporting Goods – Tami Mohney, Executive Vice President of Marketing, eCommerce, and Human Resources
- Tuesday, January 14
- 11:00am-12:00pm – GNC – Scott Saeger, Chief Technology Officer
- 1:00pm-2:00pm – Spencer’s – Carey Lowrey, CIO and SVP
enVista’s agile Unified Commerce Platform enables retailers to profitably optimize their processes and execution to deliver an exceptional customer experience. To demonstrate these capabilities, enVista has launched a Unified Commerce in Action™ promotion offering retailers the opportunity to order a complimentary one-pound box of See’s Candies deluxe chocolates on the enVista Candy Store website and pick up the order at enVista’s innovation lab and pop-up candy store Booth #5849 at NRF 2020. enVista’s buy online/pick up in store (BOPIS) experience is the first of its kind for NRF.
enVista will demonstrate a wide variety of unified commerce experiences at its NRF booth leveraging its cloud-native unified commerce platform. Several of enVista’s highly experienced senior retail consultants will also be on hand to meet with attendees and provide guidance around omni-channel strategy, inventory management/optimization, merchandise planning and allocation, product lifecycle management, customer journey, supply chain network design, systems selection and implementation, and more.
For more information about enVista or to schedule a meeting at NRF 2020, visit www.envistacorp.com/nrf-2020/.