enVista supply chain and transportation consultants will address the Food Modernization Act and how to enable horizontal collaboration in the U.S.
enVista, a leading global supply chain consulting and IT services firm, today announces it will participate in two educational panel sessions during the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP’s) 2016 Annual Conference. The event is the preeminent educational event of its kind in the U.S., enabling supply chain leaders to learn from industry experts and network with many of the most influential supply chain leaders in the world.
enVista’s presentations include:
Food Modernization Act, Factory Audits and Supplier Relationships
- Date: September 26 at 3:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Description: The FDA has a legislative mandate to require comprehensive, preventive-based controls across the supply chain. The Food Modernization Act requires enhanced oversight of suppliers with greater auditing responsibilities by the USA based importer. Are you ready?
“The Food Modernization Act is one of the most sweeping reforms in more than 70 years, so making sure supply chain operations are up to date and meeting requirements will be extremely important as regulations progress,” said Schopmeyer. “We’re looking forward to sharing our expertise and preparing attendees for what’s to come from our perspective.”
- Moderator: Suzanne Richer, Director, Trade Advisory Practice, Amber Road
- Davison Schopmeyer, Managing Partner, enVista
- Pam Erb, Vice President Supply Chain, Wegmans Food Markets
Creating a Tipping Point for Horizontal Collaboration: Getting Started in the U.S.
- Date: September 27 at 3:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Description: Horizontal collaboration in transport and logistics has evolved from an innovative concept into a powerful and proven method to drive cost and inefficiencies out of the supply chain. Learn the benefits horizontal collaboration can bring to your logistics network and what the “big fuss” in Europe is all about.
- Geoffrey Milsom, Director, enVista
- Jeroen Bolt, Owner, Fluas Consulting
“We are looking forward to helping CSCMP attendees understand more about the benefits of horizontal collaboration and how companies can use this practice to add significant value to their logistics operations,” said Milsom. “Enabling effective trading partner collaboration is an important step in reducing costs and meeting customer service requirements.”
For more information about enVista, please visit https://www.envistacorp.com.