WHAT: enVista Senior Solutions Architect, Chad Andrews will present on Thriving in the Age of Amazon at the 2019 NEECOM Fall Conference.
- Title: Thriving in the Age of Amazon
- When: Thursday, October 17 at 8:45 a.m.
- Abstract: U.S. retail stores’ planned closings already exceed the total closed in 2018! Many omni-channel and brick and mortar retailers, however, are finding success competing against e-commerce giants. With the right systems, facilities and distribution network improvements, retailers can shift their focus away from merely surviving to thriving in the age of Amazon.
- Key Takeaways:
- Advantages retailers can have over e-commerce giants.
- Technologies to leverage to ensure operational excellence.
- Process improvements for competitive advantage.
- How to create a unified customer experience across all channels.
WHERE: DoubleTree Hotel, 5400 Computer Dr, Westborough, MA 01581
MEDIA CONTACT: Kalyn Long, firstname.lastname@example.org, 317-689-2353
The New England Electronic Commerce Users’ Group (NEECOM), formerly the New England EDI Users’ Group (NEEDI), is a nonprofit organization established in 1990. Today our members are large and small organizations in a variety of industries. Our members include manufacturers, distributors, retailers, hospitals, insurance companies, motor carriers, universities, banks and government agencies. The common thread is our interest in EC/EDI and related technologies. We welcome companies who are at any stage in their implementation of Electronic Commerce.