Session will center on the value drivers for selecting and implementing supply chain technology
enVista, a leading global supply chain consulting and IT services firm, today announces that Managing Partner Ken Mullen will moderate a panel presentation with several of enVista’s key omni-channel clients at Momentum 2017, Manhattan Associates’ annual user conference. The panel, featuring executives from Home Shopping Network, PriceSmart and Uline, will focus on key value drivers for selecting and implementing supply chain systems.
Value Drivers for Selecting and Implementing New Supply Chain Technology
- Date: Tuesday, May 17 at 1:15 p.m.
- Description: Learn from several joint enVista and Manhattan Associates customers who leverage one or more of Manhattan’s suite of supply chain execution solutions. Find out how they selected their software partner, their project value drivers, their approach to implementation, and the successes they have achieved to date.
- Frank Diaz, senior vice president of operations, PriceSmart
- Anitha Reddy, director of information technology solutions, Home Shopping Network
- Mark Messinger, director of supply chain, Uline
- Ken Mullen, managing partner, enVista
“Supply chain technology can be a substantial investment for companies, so it is important to obtain the most value possible from solutions,” said Mullen. “In this session, attendees will learn how to decide which systems make the most sense for a business’ unique needs, how implementations can be completed efficiently and an overview of the benefits of each system.”
For more information about Manhattan Momentum, visit http://www.manh-momentum.com/
For more information about enVista or to sign up to visit with them during the conference, visit http://web.envistacorp.com/manhattan-momentum-2016