enVista Senior Director of Strategic Alliances, Felton Lewis, to lead panel on omni-channel commerce
enVista, a leading global consulting and software solutions firm, announces today that Felton Lewis, enVista senior director of strategic alliances, will lead a panel of industry experts during an in-depth Master Class Workshop at Ecommerce Operations Summit 2018.
The workshop will bring together an expert panel of practitioners from omni-channel who will talk frankly about the challenges they are facing and critically about what they are doing to solve them. Details of the workshop include:
Title: Master Class Workshop: Taking Omni-channel to the Next Level
Date: Tuesday, April 3rd | 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Moderator: Felton Lewis, Senior Director of Strategic Alliances, enVista
Featured Retail Panelists: Jim Brownell, COO, American Freight Furniture; David Strobelt, Senior Vice President, CIO and Supply Chain Officer, Modell’s Sporting Goods; Chadwick Hamby, Senior Director of Ecommerce Operations, GNC
Discussion topics will include:
• Rising customer expectations and the Amazon effect
• Refining omni-channel strategy to address dynamic changes
• Addressing what’s fixable now (inventory management, fulfillment)
• Tactical approaches (ship to store, ship from store, BOPIS, reserve online, curbside pickup)
• Best practices in drop shipping
• Working across merchants, brands, providers, carriers
• A look down the road – conversational commerce, AI, mobile, etc.
“The rapid evolution of commerce and the customer expectation has forced retailers, distributors and supply chain professionals to work together, share knowledge and develop successful strategies to stay competitive,” Lewis said. “I look forward to engaging in thought-provoking discussions around the future of omni-channel during Operations Summit.”