Thought leaders and executives will have the opportunity to connect, share ideas and learn how to address the transportation challenges in today’s market at FUEL 2017
enVista, a leading supply chain consulting and IT services firm, announces today it will host an inaugural supply chain and transportation executive summit to facilitate peer-to-peer learning, discussions and educational opportunities between transportation executives and industry thought leaders. FUEL 2017 will be held September 13-15, 2017 at the new Conrad luxury hotel in the heart of Chicago.
The educational summit will feature keynote addresses from supply chain industry experts, including: Rick Blasgen, CEO, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP); Nikki Baird, Managing Partner, Retail Systems Research (RSR); and Jim Barnes, CEO, enVista. Blasgen will cover findings from CSCMP’s latest State of Logistics report, while Baird will address Trends in Last-Mile Delivery.
In addition to keynote presentations, the three-day summit will feature industry roundtable discussions, end-user panel presentations and 15 breakout sessions highlighting global transportation visibility and analytics; carrier compliance and strategic sourcing; freight audit and payment; supply chain network design and more.
“FUEL will offer dedicated opportunities for transportation and supply chain leaders to connect with their industry peers and focus on overcoming some of the biggest challenges in supply chain and transportation today,” said John Stitz, senior managing partner at enVista. “Our objective is to provide end users a forum to not only address big picture industry trends but also opportunities to learn from one another about how to enable innovative solutions to improve global supply chain and transportation operations.”
FUEL 2017 client and sponsor speakers include:
- Troy Allen, Director of Finance, Urban Outfitters, Inc.
- Matt Arnold, Senior Director of Global Supply Chain, Sephora
- Dale Carpenter, Vice President, Transportation, DSC Logistics
- John Janson, Logistics Director, SanMar
- Shannon Kohl, Director of Global Transportation & Trade, Vera Bradley
- Michael Leaser, Director Global Distribution and Transportation, Moen Incorporated
- Alan Loos, Senior Manager, Order Fulfillment Systems, Moen Incorporated
- Mark Magill, Vice President of Business Development, OnTrac
- Jeff Starecheski, Vice President, Transportation, CVS
- Mike Starkey, Senior Vice President of Information Systems, Performance Bicycle
FUEL attendees can expect to engage in networking opportunities, including cocktail receptions and a VIP party at Wrigleyville Rooftops to watch the World Champion Chicago Cubs take on the New York Mets.
For more information or to register for FUEL 2017, visit www.envistafuel.com.
For group registration rates and sponsorship opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.