- Title: How to Make Your Inventory Work for You
- When: Thursday, September 12 at 9:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
- Abstract: In most organizations, inventory is the largest capital investment. Positioning inventory in the right location and the right time to service your customer is mission-critical. How much, where and why is critical to thriving vs. just surviving. Having a solid S&OP process with demand planning and forecasting is a must. enVista CEO Jim Barnes will share insights to how to effectively manage inventory within your supply chain and make your inventory work for you.
- Title: It’s All About Time Compression and Convenience
- When: Thursday, September 12 at 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Abstract: The inspiration for the evolution of distribution is time compression and convenience. Various industries are at different stages of this evolution, and enVista CEO Jim Barnes has insight into many of these industries. Distributors need to leverage their inventory and network to compress to compete on time. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain insight into the changing table stakes for our segment of distribution and how to measure your progress.
WHERE: The Renaissance Worthington Hotel, 200 Main St., Fort Worth, TX 76102
MEDIA CONTACT: Kalyn Long, firstname.lastname@example.org, 317-689-2353