enVista supply chain consultants will help retailers enable their unified commerce strategies and increase omni-channel performance and profitability
enVista, a leading supply chain and IT consulting services firm, announced today that CEO Jim Barnes will moderate two roundtables and co-present a workshop alongside executives from retailers Ascena Retail Group, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Clarks Americas at Operations Summit 2017. enVista retail and supply chain consultants will also consult with attendees at booth 308 to help retailers develop and execute their unified commerce strategies. Held March 27-29, 2017 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Operations Summit is the only conference exclusively focused on direct-to-customer and omni-channel fulfillment.
Barnes will participate in a workshop focused on improving omni-channel operations, including: how to ensure orders are quickly and efficiently delivered to customers, the latest unified commerce technologies and how to enable chain-wide inventory visibility. Barnes will also moderate a roundtable discussion on omni-channel best practices. enVista’s carrier contract negotiation expert, Joe Wilkinson, will moderate a round table discussion on dimensional weight pricing.
Operations Summit 2017 attendees are invited to the following enVista sessions:
Increasing Performance and Profitability in Omni-Channel Operations Pre-Conference Workshop
- Time: Monday, March 27 from 3:15 p.m. – 4:05 p.m.
- Description: Most retailers still struggle to adapt to the new world of unified commerce. Disparate solutions and siloed data are creating roadblocks for retailers trying to unify their order and fulfillment channels. This workshop will bring together a panel of retail industry experts who will guide attendees through a step-by-step roadmap to unified commerce. Panelists will provide expert insights in order to help retailers overcome barriers and increase the performance and profitability of their omni-channel environments.
- Jim Barnes, CEO, enVista
- Rhonda Lands, omni-channel operations manager, Ascena Retail Group
- Megan Diehl, omni-channel fulfillment operations director, Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Ritch Haag, senior vice president of operations, Clarks Americas
- Tom Retz, senior manager of transportation, Ascena Retail Group
- Deanna Kaufman, manager of solutions, FedEx
Omni-Channel Best Practices Roundtable
- Moderator: Jim Barnes
- Time: Tuesday, March 28 from 3:50 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Dimensional Weight Pricing Roundtable
- Moderator: Joe Wilkinson
- Time: Wednesday, March 29 from 7:45 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
enVista will also meet with retailers at Operations Summit booth #308. To register or to learn more about Operations Summit 2017, visit www.operationssummit.com.