Session attendees will learn how to utilize Microsoft Dynamics AX to increase supply chain visibility and respond to the demands of unified commerce
enVista, a leading global supply chain consulting and IT services firm announces today it will share Microsoft Dynamics AX (AX) expertise during two educational sessions and two roundtable discussions at AXUG Summit, an annual conference for users of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
enVista’s software and IT solution experts will explore the role of AX in supply chain and manufacturing operations and how AX can help support the unified commerce needs of distributors, manufacturers and retailers. Details of the sessions and roundtables include:
Balancing MRP and Lean in AX 2009 and Beyond
- Date: Wednesday, October 11, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (CST)
- Presenter: Nigel Cox, Senior Director of AX Consulting Services, enVista
- Description: The debate between Lean and “Traditional” ways of managing the supply chain and manufacturing operations is one many businesses struggle to grasp. Participants will explore the pros and cons of MRP/MPS and Lean. Additionally, participants will learn the difference between advanced Lean and advanced Traditional and their respective benefits. Within the scope of Dynamics AX, this session will examine the functions of each and determine if both can be used simultaneously.
Optimizing Fulfillment Execution and Channel Management in AX 2012 and Beyond
- Date: Friday, October 13, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (CST)
- Presenter: Steve Gary, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions, enVista
- Description: Businesses of all types face various challenges with regard to evolving customer demands across multiple channels and the requirements for different fulfillment methods. This session will explore the new concept of “unified commerce” and what it means for distributors, manufacturers and retailers. Participants will also learn how a current D365 user in the retail and distribution space used a multi-site POS and an e-commerce solution in conjunction with Dynamics 365 for servicing all commerce patterns.
MRP Roundtable and Track Introduction
- Date: Wednesday, October 11, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. (CST)
- Roundtable Contributor: Nigel Cox, Senior Director of AX Consulting Services, enVista
Retail in Dynamics AX Roundtable
- Date: Thursday, October 12, 1:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. (CST)
- Roundtable Contributor: Steve Gary, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions, enVista