Software company to showcase latest solutions for omni-channel strategy and execution and moving beyond traditional POS
Enspire Commerce, an enVista company that enables retailers to transcend traditional transactions with the retail industry’s only cloud-based omni-channel enterprise commerce management (ECM) solution, will share expertise with retailers during the National Retail Federation (NRF) Annual Convention and Expo, also known as the NRF Big Show. Enspire Commerce CEO Jim Barnes will offer thought leadership to retailers on topics related to omni-channel retail strategy and point of sale (POS) solutions. Details of the sessions include:
Exhibitor BIG !deas: Omni-Channel: Taking Strategy to Execution and Lessons Learned Featuring Enspire Commerce CEO and Client Executives
- Date: Monday, Jan. 18 at Level 1 EXPO Hall, BIG !deas Room 1 (3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Description: In today’s omni-channel environment, most retailers and distributors struggle to have the right SKU at the right place and channel, in the right quantity, and at the right time to align with customer demand. There is no one size fits all answer. The right omni-channel strategy addresses a company’s biggest omni-channel challenges, but execution is also imperative. In this panel presentation, hear tips, lessons learned and success stories from four omni-channel experts.
- Jim Barnes, Enspire Commerce, CEO
- Mike Giresi, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd., CIO (Formerly Tory Burch, CIO)
- Michael Lackman, PetFlow, CEO
- Mike Starkey, Performance Inc., SVP of Information Technology
Exhibitor BIG !deas: Moving Beyond Traditional POS to Retail Engagement
- Date: Monday, Jan. 18 at Level 1 EXPO Hall, BIG !deas Room 2 (9:15 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.)
- Presenter: Jim Barnes, Enspire Commerce, CEO
- Description: Today’s POS solutions go beyond capturing retail transactions; they can be leveraged to increase customer engagement, improve inventory visibility and drive more revenue. Advanced POS functionality includes drop shipping, ship from store and pick up in store, as well as the delivery of catalog and customer information to drive clienteling and customer service. This session will explore the functions and benefits of advanced POS solutions and how they empower associates and improve retail engagement.
“Both small and large retailers alike are facing many of the same challenges in this omni-channel environment,” said Barnes. “These two educational sessions will dissect those challenges and offer tactical solutions retailers can use to stand out in the competitive market while enhancing the shopping experience for consumers through any channel. I’m pleased to present guidance to retailers on behalf of Enspire Commerce, a business that uniquely offers solutions specifically tailored to retailers looking to provide a unified and meaningful experience for shoppers.”
During the Big Show, Enspire Commerce will allow retailers to demo its order management system, retail engagement POS solution, and e-commerce services by going through a real-life candy store shopping experience at its booth, #4250.
enVista, a global supply chain consulting and IT services firm, founded Enspire Commerce in 2013 to provide the market’s first and only true cloud-based, multi-tenant architecture solution focused on omni-channel selling, optimization, fulfillment and integration for small to mid-market retailers, distributors and third party logistics service providers (3PLs). Enspire Commerce’s solutions include omni-channel order management, trading partner management, retail engagement point of sale, e-commerce integration, vendor drop ship services and product information management.
For more information about Enspire Commerce, visit booth #4250 during the Big Show or at http://enspirecommerce.com/.