Enspire Commerce’s RetailPoint POS retail engagement solution enables a full omni-channel experience including enterprise selling, clienteling and enhanced product information for small and mid-market retailers
Enspire Commerce, an enVista company that delivers cloud-based, omni-channel enterprise commerce management (ECM) software solutions on a single platform, is proud to announce the launch of the latest version of RetailPoint®, its next generation point of sale solution. The newly enhanced version of RetailPoint’s cloud-based POS helps small to mid-sized retailers empower associates to deliver personalized customer service experiences that improve service and drive additional sales.
New functionality includes:
- Standard mobile capabilities (mPOS) that allow retailers to interact with clients anywhere in the store and conduct fast mobile transactions via smartphone or tablet
- Customer profiles which can be shared across every channel, enabling retailers to offer in-store returns for online purchases, view customer order history and items remaining in an online shopping cart, and much more
- Enterprise inventory visibility enabling retailers to fulfill orders that might be out of stock in that particular store through other store locations, partners, locations and channels. With visibility to all inventory, in-store and online, retail associates can ship an item from any store location, warehouse, distribution center, or have items drop-shipped from a vendor to save the sale and optimize customer service.
- Look book functionality to guide customers through additional options not stocked within the store or available next season
- Employee management functionality
- Enhanced sales reporting
- A user-friendly interface
RetailPoint offers open application program interface (API) that can integrate with any other software that also has an open API, making omni-channel commerce accessible for retailers of all sizes. The software is operating system and device agnostic.
“RetailPoint delivers a highly advanced POS solution that empowers retailers to nurture customer relationships by making shopping experiences more personalized than ever,” said Jim Barnes, Enspire Commerce CEO. “The software provides increased visibility into inventory at any location and allows retailers to view valuable customer data including orders and shopping history in real time in order to make on-the-spot purchase recommendations that are both timely and relevant. We are proud to offer retailers the ability to provide a better customer experience, with more relevant engagement and clienteling capabilities.”
Since its launch to the market in 2012, RetailPoint has significantly grown its customer base to serve small and mid-sized retailers across the United States.
For more information about RetailPoint, visit http://retailpoint.com/
For more information about Enspire Commerce, visit http://enspirecommerce.com
For more information about enVista, visit https://www.envistacorp.com