Web Interface Developer
Responsible for user interface design and configuration of proprietary website and mobile cloud-based application.
- Conceive and design user interface prototypes based on high level feature requirements.
- Build interfaces for both mobile and desktop based applications that address customer and business needs.
- Front-end web development.
- Design and develop new application features.
- Perform testing of the overall application.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong understanding of User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) principles.
- Intermediate Java development, application and architecture design skills (Java 6 / Java 7).
- Understanding of relational databases with a basic to Intermediate SQL knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Oracle or another relational database system.
- Requires strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Manage day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision and complete deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in bother written and oral formats all information (ideas, instructions, questions, etc.).
- Adapts to changes in work (i.e. new client requirements or specifications).
- Adjusts working hours to accommodate busy periods.
- 3-5 years experience in developing interactive web based user interfaces
- Software development life cycle experience required
- Marketing/advertising experience with knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Flash and Flex preferred, but not required
- Education (preferred level): Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Pass any pre-employment tests, drug test and/or background check
enVista reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the Company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied, or otherwise. The employment relationship remains "at will." The aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, prefer a fast-paced environment and meet the requirements of this position, you may submit your application using the “Apply Now” button below.