What value would a new TMS bring to your organization? How can enVista help your organization with a successful TMS project?
enVista’s specialized TMS Consulting team has over 20 years of experience supporting clients with their toughest transportation management system projects. Our consultants have a thorough understanding of the TMS marketplace along with each vendor’s strengths and weaknesses.
With enVista as your consulting partner, you reduce the severe risk of a long drawn-out, expensive and inefficient TMS project. Our job is to ensure that you are making a justified decision to invest in a transportation management system, and in selecting that TMS and implementing it. Our commitment is that we will ensure your transportation management system optimizes your processes and delivers the results and value you need.
We provide deep industry knowledge and support your project in the following ways:
TMS Solution Design
- Collaborate with your team during a process design workshop
- Define business processes that need to be optimized prior to or adjusted with new TMS technology
- Determine gaps and savings opportunities within current processes
- Analyze transportation flows and spend by mode
- Build a business case and ROI justification for a new transportation management system
- Determine which TMS will fit your business model / architecture / budget
- Resulting solution design helps ascertain which TMS vendors fit your future state business model
TMS Implementation Support
- Identify and qualify TMS vendors based on key functional and IT requirements
- Develop an RFP/RFI and modeled scenarios for vendors to demo
- Manage the overall vendor selection process
- Provide objectivity, expertise and leadership during vendor demos and meetings
- Handle questions and concerns from vendors
- Standardized four-step implementation methodology, enAble
- Project planning
- Conference room pilot (CRP)
- Application configuration
- Detailed integration definition
- Carrier EDI setup
- End-user and user acceptance testing
- Vendor and carrier on-boarding
- Training for all stakeholders
- Development of documented SOPs
- Go-live support
- Post-implementation go-live support to ensure a successful go-live
For some clients, it makes strategic and financial sense to outsource daily transportation management to enVista's experienced operational team.
Click to learn more about enVista's Managed TMS services.