Account Executive - Transportation Solutions
enVista is looking for Account Executives to join our Transportation Solutions Team selling freight audit & payment, contract analysis & negotiation, transportation assessments, e-Commerce rating products, and managed transportation services to mid- and large-market companies. This is an opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales organization and comprehensive supply chain services leader. If you are someone who thrives in an environment of personal accountability, looking for an income commensurate with your results, while contributing to a team environment, consider a career at enVista.
- Generate new sales and client project opportunities, either through business partner relationships, personal relationships, or cold calling.
- Conduct business development efforts to fill your pipeline.
- Create and deliver customized and compelling presentations based on customer needs and priorities.
- Manage prospects through the entire sales cycle to closure.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Develop a growing understanding of our technology and stay abreast of transportation industry developments.
- Position other enVista services to your customer base.
- Report on sales progress and attainment of goals.
- Participate in marketing planning and development in an effort to generate new sales opportunities and develop target campaigns aimed at generating new sales opportunities.
Skills & Abilities:
- 5+ years of business development/outside sales experience.
- Requires supply chain execution industry knowledge.
- Requires strong interpersonal, management, and presentation skills.
- Requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to sense and relate observations to business opportunity.
- Must be ambitious and take initiative.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, or related field
- Pass any pre-employment tests, drug test, and/or background check.
enVista reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the Company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied, or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at will.” The aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, prefer a fast-paced environment and meet the requirements of this position, you may submit your application using the “Apply Now” button below.