Operations and Technology Performance Assessment
enVista’s Supply Chain Solutions practice provides a unique perspective on your supply chain execution performance through an Operations and Technology Performance Assessment. Our expert consultants can assess and quickly benchmark your operations against best in class performers. We have the experience and objectivity to spot quick hit tactical changes that deliver immediate productivity increases. enVista’s Supply Chain Solutions Practice brings:
- Systems Expertise. Deep technology experience and technical/functional expertise across leading warehouse, transportation and labor management systems.
- Network & Facility Design Expertise. Our strategy and facility design engineers have the analytical and operational experience to recommend and assist in implementing more efficient distribution networks and facility designs with ideal labor models.
- A Holistic and Strategic Approach. enVista can truly draw upon both operational and technical expertise to provide both short-term and long-term roadmaps to drive change and improve productivity to eliminate waste from your supply chain.
- An onsite interview of key stakeholders to identify key pain points.
- Lean process analysis, which includes all functional areas of your distribution process from order entry to receiving, to loading and shipping.
- Identify “low hanging fruit” that will produce quick wins.
- Determine key requirements and benefits that will be obtained by introducing new technology.
- Recommend tactical changes aligned with your company’s strategic direction.
- Validate if/how recommended changes can be supported with current applications.
- Quantify return on investment with each recommended capital expenditure.
- Final presentation with details and justification of recommendations, along with project labor models for recommendations and ROI for capital investments.
Benefits of Performance Assessment
- 5-10 actionable items split between short-term tactical changes and long-term strategic goals.
- Technology roadmap including Supply Chain Execution systems and warehouse automation.
- The cost of performance assessment more than pays for itself.
- A low cost assessment that makes prudent cases as to whether or not to make further investments.
- Our clients have seen as much as a 25 percent increase in labor productivity as a result of our assessments.
- Our typical client realizes savings in the amount of 4 times the cost of the assessment.
- Quick wins with direction on how to implement changes.
- A benchmark of your operations vs. best in class performers.
- Learn from our experts about what your competition is doing to enable their supply chain to become more nimble and efficient.