Dynamics AX Consultant (Financials)
enVista has an immediate opening for an experienced accounting professional who can leverage technical skills and accounting knowledge to tailor and implement ERP software in a way that addresses long-term, end-to-end business requirements.
- Collaborate with the client and project team to develop an understanding of the client's business, business operations and business needs.
- Define current and future processes and develops requirements for the customization and implementation of MSFT Dynamics AX.
- Provide support during testing, training, and implementation of MSFT Dynamics AX.
- Display appropriate ethical behavior and exhibits a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuous learning and obtains appropriate MS Dynamics AX Certifications in agreed upon timeframe.
- Possesses strong interpersonal communication capabilities.
- Manages day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision and completes deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Communicates clearly and concisely in both written and oral formats all information.
- Displays good judgment and decision-making ability as well as analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Practices the highest level of confidentiality of clients’ intellectual property.
- Adapts to changes in work (i.e. new client requirements or specifications) and adjusts working hours to accommodate busy periods.
- Education: Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related.
- CMA, CIA, or CPA (preferred) designation.
- 1-2 years internal accounting\financial audit experience required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years ERP experience with MSFT Dynamics AX or any of the following systems: JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Epicor, MSFT Great Plains. Previous ERP Implementation experience a plus.
- Pass any pre-employment tests, drug test, and/or background check.
enVista reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the Company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied, or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at will.” The aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.
50% to 75%
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, prefer a fast-paced environment and meet the requirements of this position, you may submit your application using the “Apply Now” button below.